Why Work With Us?
V EPL has acquired the present facility in year 2009. Manufacturing facility is set up in 3 ½ acres of industrial land in Phase II, Cherlapally Industrial Estate, Hyderabad. Having a sanctioned power of 250 HP with a backup power of 250 KVA and 40 KVA DG sets (Total 290 KVA).
The facility consists of 40,000 SFT built up area spread in three Floors, in which 3000 sft is class 10 K clean room.
- K&S Automatic Dicing Saw
- ESEC Automatic Sift Solder Die Bonder
- Orthodyne Dual Head Large Aluminum Wire Bonder
- 200 Ton Transfer Molding Press with 320 cavity Mold,
- De Flashing, Trimming and Singulation Equipment.
- Automatic Tinning Equipment.
- TESEC Discreet Device Tester with Automatic Handler.
- Cleaning and Printing equipment.
- Antistatic manufacturing and testing facility.
- Temperature controlled soldering and de-soldering stations.
- Test setup for testing and optimizing high power DC-DC and AC-DC power electronics.
Key Areas & Strengths
- Design development and production of Power Electronics modules/sub systems/ system.
- Design development and manufacturing of Passive Components
- Electronics Component Packaging.
- Design development and manufacturing Power Electronics, RF & Microwave of MIL& Aero Space grade Components/ Modules/sub systems/Systems.
- Study of Concept/ approach and specification framing.
- Key component identification.
- Drawing Schematics, Library creation, BOM creation, DRC and net list Creation in OR-CAD.
- Creating Layouts of PCBs as well as Footprints of components
- Creating footprints, Placement, Routing, Gerber creation of PCBs.
- Integration of RF and MW modules/ systems/Power Electronic systems with microcontrollers, Op-amp circuits, embedded solutions.
- Electronic Components, Modules, Sub-Systems, Systems Manufacturing/build to print
- Integration of embedded solutions with Front end GUI software.
- Testing, tuning and optimizing of Electronic Circuits.
- Handling Test equipment and creating ATEs using STTES
- Engineering and Documentation such as :
- Specification Documents,
- Design document,
- Manufacturing process document,
- QTP’s and ATP’s
- User, Technical & Maintenance Manuals